What will you be looking for versus the Seahawks?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Aug 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

CJ
    How the Centers do
    The defense, especially the DLine, Zach Brown and the secondary.
    and of course Locker vs Hass.

2. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

what

3. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

Guys I'm super stoked for this game! I just moved here to Seattle and got 10 dollar tickets in nose bleed to watch the titans play. This should be fun!!

I want to see EVERYTHING! hasslebeck, locker, cj and the o line, our depth in our secondary, our pass rush, our offense routes and defense schemes. Wright!

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. RTH

RTH Meh...

The cheerleaders.

5. RTH

RTH Meh...

The cheerleaders.

6. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

Is Channel 2 carrying the game?

7. THE_TITAN

THE_TITAN Starter

Fernando Velasco - Hopefully good blocking (not hard to be better than Amano) and no snapping errors.

Jake Locker - Can he run the offense efficiently and throw accurate balls.

Kendall Wright - Make a play.

Secondary - Tommie Campbell , Chris Hawkins, Coty Sensabaugh; how do these guys hold up.

DLine - Excited to see Pannel Egboh, Mike Martin and Kamerion Wimbley.

8. DownSouthPlayer

DownSouthPlayer Starter

Wright and Taylor

9. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

Yes WKRN 2 at 9pm. I am still trying to figure out what excuse to use so I don't have to drive to Nashville to see my girlfriend. :)

The Dline and its depth.

I am ready to see Locker step up to a level that makes him the obvious starter.

Like a lot of people on here have said, we know nothing about our DB's beyond the starters so it's time to answer some questions on that.

I am really interested in seeing if Hutchenson is still pro bowl caliber and I am rooting for Velasco at C!

10. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

Obviously we all want to see Locker time. I'm excited to see Matrin and the D-line. I also want to see backup CBs and the battle for backup RB.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar