What will you be looking for versus the Seahawks?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Aug 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Man I wish our game was tonight.

2. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

Egboh vs Morgan, and how our whole d-line looks

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I definitely want to see an impressed pass rush; CJ's burst for sure. I wanna see the first team offense look good and smooth, a continuation on what they built last year.

The rookies of course, Wright probably won't look too good yet; Brown, Thompson & Martin for sure.

I wanna see the CB's behind the top 2; Campbell, Hawkins & Sensabaugh.

I basically don't wanna look like we missed an off-season.

4. tnfan47

tnfan47 Let's Get It

I'll be looking for the D-line's pressure to the QB and how the O-line does. Just hope the line can open alleys for CJ to run in consistently and CJ hitting them on a dime. It will be interesting though.... just ready for it to be here already.

5. pettso

pettso Starter

This is actually the first time I'll be seeing the Titans live. I'm excited to see a lot of things. :p

Mostly what everyone else has said:
    * Hasselbeck vs. Locker
    * DLine
    * Velasco and Hutchinson (along with entire OLine)
    * CJ1K, and Harper for that matter

I'm also pretty curious to see how Matt Flynn does outside of Green Bay.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. pepsidriver24

pepsidriver24 @snydzie

Definitely interested in watching Egboh play.

Can't wait to see what Wright has to show, and also whether Mariani is going to step up and be a reliable receiver.

7. titansrule00000

titansrule00000 Pro Bowler

I want to see how the D-Line and secondary play. I also want to see how the O-Line does, and hopefully see Locker tear up seattle!

8. seafandawghawk

seafandawghawk Starter

From the Titans side of things, I'd like to see Locker look poised and sufficiently accurate in the pocket. Would also like to see CJ run with more aggressiveness. And though not likely because it's early in the pre-season, would like to see Chris Palmer show some creativity in his play calling.

That said, the Seahawks have built a pretty good defense, solid against the run and even better in the secondary. They're supposed to have one of the better defenses in the NFC this year. If the Titans offense looks decent against their starters on D, it's a good sign.

9. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Interested in secondary and Locker. Will Wright be playing? If so, that too...

Probably the most excited I've been to watch a preseason game.

FU Britt

10. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

CJ-With the first team I want to see sharp cuts lots of yards 40+.
    Jake Locker-In the pocket and the shotgun lots of passes.
    Defense-Zach Brown No one likes this guy here but I want to see what he does.

I don't care about anything else maybe campbell on a few one on ones but since its the first preaseason game I don't really care.

Also I hope fans don't overrated players off one preaseason game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar