What will Fish/F.O. do as far as another backup QB?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans256, Oct 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans256

Titans256 Starter

From Titansonline.com...

(on if he’ll [Fisher] move around the roster to include an extra QB this week to be safe)

We are discussing personnel moves. I really can’t tell you what direction we’re headed right now. We have a lot to talk about.

What do you all think they are going to do?

2. ONUV

ONUV Starter

aaron brooks? chris weinke? koy detmer?

can any of our receivers play QB?

3. ONUV

ONUV Starter

tim couch is available as well. he's suspended for 6 games but i dont know how they determine games when he's not on a team.

4. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

Kordell

5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Kordell? Interesting. Has been out of the league since the 05 season and his last meaningful playing experience was in 03. Just turned 35 yesterday.

Not a terrible idea really if he is in shape and ready to play..

6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Here's a positive thought. Whoever our #3 QB is he will probably be better than rex grossman and he started in the last super bowl..

7. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

David Greene. I know they liked him when he came out of college.

Jeff Blake?

8. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I think they'd just make Ingle Martin active. He should know most of the playbook by now.

9. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

Forgot about Ingle. I doubt we are going to need to use whoever we get but for emergency purposes the only player id at least not feel so bad about running the team would be Kordell. Just because he is at least somewhat like Vince. Mobile enough to run away from pressure with a decent arm.

Aaron Brooks ehhh I guess.

Kerry wont get hurt tho

10. rcarie

rcarie Tac Head

Craig Hentrich :brow: :brow:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar