What Wide Receiver Do You Want?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanthakur, Mar 12, 2018.

?

Based on asking price which WR do you think is most valuable?

This poll will close on Mar 12, 2028 at 3:04 PM.
  1. Jarvis Landry

16.1%
  2. Sammy Watkins

16.1%
  3. Allen Robinson

67.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

2. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

Investing a high pick in a WR doesn't seem so foolish now, assuming he pans out. Talent is more scarce at the position than people realize.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Guess Ill have to turn my attention to the rookie class of WR's now that P Richie is spoken for..

we gotta get faster on offense..

4. Emipr77

Emipr77 Special Teams Standout

And how about Josh Gordon? It could be amazing to see him playing for us. And I think he is a diferent kind of wr. He has skills and size to be a constant pain for any defense in every point of the field.

I know his recent troubbles with drugs... but he deserved an other oportunity to play on NFL and It would be surprisingly if he fails an other drug test in a future..

5. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Did Matt LaFleur have Taylor Gabriel in Atlanta?

6. JCBRAVE

he might have been there for a year

Gabriel is tiny tho, effective but just so damn little

7. TitansAC4

TitansAC4 Starter

So you want to draft another rookie when we just drafted tawan Taylor? If he isn’t capable of filling a role, how is a rookie this year going to be?

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  8. JCBRAVE

I dont want a rookie, thats part of why Ive been pounding the table for Richardson

but we're not getting faster with any FA WR

9. TitansAC4

TitansAC4 Starter

Tawan Taylor is fast as can be. Unless you’re just suggesting using a mid-late rounder on some WR depth. I think with Davis and Taylor that is fast enough personally. Going to be amazing how fast they look when they are running open lol

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. JCBRAVE

Im a big Davis fan, he can do it all, but like with Orakpo and the pass rush if you dont have something similar on the other side teams can stop your best guy.

Thats not quite Taylor IMO, he wont draw attention off Davis long enough for Davis to get behind the defense..

Ive grown to like Taylor for what he is, but hes not a real deep threat

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar