what was everyone expecting?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Maker_84, Nov 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maker_84

Maker_84 Starter

Seriously? What was everyone expecting? This team is terrible and is lucky to only have lost by 1 touchdown.
    -no pass rush
    -bad DB's
    -no receivers
    -no run blocking
    -below average qb.

Only chance this team ever had once Britt went down was to play Locker immediately and I was chastised for this saying it earlier in the the season when Hass was doing well but without a number one receiver teams are teeing off on an immobile qb and this team needed a Locker to create something when immediate routes weren't there. However that would have given this team maybe 2-3 more trivial wins but they were never going to the playoffs with this horrible defense and need a high draft pick.

2. Illegal Hit

Illegal Hit Starter

I was expecting to at least beat the bengals

In a game we had a ten point lead going into the second half

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I was expecting them to play the 2nd half...

which is all it would have taken to win.

• High Five High Five x 4
  4. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

If we actually played as good as we can, and a complete game we would have dominated today. but no the second half came and we stopped playing. We've played one complete game all year.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. wrench248

wrench248 Pro Bowler

if the players and coaches show up in the 2nd half, the titans probably win.

But I agree with you maker, this team just isnt that good.

6. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

-no pass rush - i'll give you that one, but it looked bright at times in the first half... (actually had a sack) i think what happened was they bought in an extra TE to block
    -bad DB's - CBs are good, safetys however are not >.> don't get started on LBs
    -no receivers - DWill showed flash with that TD... Hawk was lucky he was that wide open...
    -no run blocking - somewhat but not today... CJ got going, but we weren't in the position to run afterwards..
    -below average qb. - i'll just say Hass had a bad game and see what happens next week...

but we really got outcoached.... seriously, soft zones are killing us... it isn't a secret in the NFL anymore once they get our game tapes... just bad.. mix it up with man plx

7. amy

amy Starter

Well, at least my Preds know how to make a comeback!! I have one team I can be proud of!

8. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

Exactly! We were out coached this game (along with some of our other losses). It was very evident in this one though.

9. titanflamer

titanflamer Starter

WHat is it with this team and zone? Good grief Charlie Brown. You cant play the same stuff all game. The recievers have spurts where they did well, but drop off the map in the 2nd half.

10. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

I said it earlier, but I'll say it here again:

We could have beaten the Bengals. We were not able to beat the Bengals and the refs. For whatever reason, the zebras had it out for us in the second half. That PI they called on McCourty where Green just jumped into him? And the supposed "fumble" where forward progress had been stopped for a few seconds?

Yeah, we didn't play well in the 2nd half, but the refs totally giftwrapped that game for the Bengals.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar