What to look out for in this weeks game...................against houston

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by bongo59, Oct 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Only way we lose this game is if KFC gets on the field.

They know we're going to run it down their throats & they don't have the D to stop us

2. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Look at Gunny chunking hate bombs at Pac! Shame shame!

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

so bongo, is it true you have sworn off Titans Central?

5. zackmann

zackmann Guest

this game might not get much national attention, but I am excited for it...a good ole division game...aj vs pac...vince vs mario...and the week without titan football has me even more excited and ready...

6. kimberly

kimberly Camp Fodder

bongo, please pm me at titans central, and explain to me what the package is that they will unleash for vy? tell me everything , CAUSE YOU GOT ME EXCITED!

7. SupDawg

SupDawg Guest

Calm down Kimmy, it's just a "package" - using my best Beavis and Butthead voice...

I sorely missed Titans football last weekend. Finally, something to look forward to this week! I feel better about this game than I've felt in a long time. And while I am concerned about the misdirection plays, nothing else really bothers me.

8. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

No doubt that stopping AJ is what we have to do. Pac shouldn't be left on an island to try and defend him one on one. In fact I think we should triple team AJ. Make sure that the OLB on his side is looking for the crossing pattern and have the safety giving help over the top. Force them to beat us with the run and force Carr to convert on 3rd down. I really think that Bulluck or Thorton will slide underneath a crossing route and take one to the house. Our DEs sure better stay home our if they don't we need to make sure that somebody is responsible ie OLB, safety or CB.

I'm really excited for the game because both teams have momentum and can start to turn their seasons around by winning 2 in a row. VY should have plenty of motivation to show the home town team they were wrong in passing on him and I hope that CHow does have a few special VY plays.

9. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

I am definatly excited about the upcoming game! Sunday will be a good day for sho!

10. vnomus2

vnomus2 Camp Fodder

At least now Pac is getting in position and getting his hands on some balls. Now he just has to take the next step and start catching them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar