What to do with the ratbird 4th round pick...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Sukrillux, Jun 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

i think bobby wade might remind some of you of mason this season....

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I realize that. I just don't like the idea. I have no idea if there is a rule against it. Trade away our fourth instead while you are at it. Why give away the "good" pick?:winker: Maybe your idea is gold. This is my initial take. I'd like to see what Starkiller, RollTide and TitanJeff think about this approach. The main flaw I suppose may be a lack of viable FA's. I want a 4 year pro. Not a McVet so to speak. Hell, let's see if we can deal JMAC back. (I see the conflict with my statements) Word is his stock is down. Bipolar has a week 1 theory.

[​IMG]

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Reese loves his 4ths.

4. There's no reason to trade any picks for players right now, IMHO. We have pretty good depth across the board and a lot of young guys who could use experience. Plus, there are a handful of guys still unsigned who could be signed cheap (i.e. CB Ahmed Plummer, OG Kendyl Jacox)

5. maximus

maximus Starter

If he makes it out of camp, which is likely now. When Jones returns he will have to fight for playing time

6. Its hard to say what we wnat to get come late April when its June 9th...(World Cup). But if we have a very average season, perhaps stretching for the .500 record, we might go with a receiver, I like bipolar's request of a Mason type player and that would be good.

Of course it could be a 3rd rounder, which IMO, is unlikey, but hey, we can always trade our original 3rd round pick for a player like last year, ey......

7. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

We could use the pick to get a vet OG similar in talent as Olsen or Pillar.:bricks:

8. maximus

maximus Starter

When you consider Calico's attributes 6'4 225, sub 4.4 40 yard dash and compare them to Randy Moss, TO, and other big play WR, they are similar. Calico was drafted becuase of his big play potential. Right now, he needs to work on his catching(it was said to have improved durastically) in the offseason after his injury

9. Bobo

Bobo Guest

We could trade that pick so we can have another draft with 37 picks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar