What to do about the Defense?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Tungtide, Oct 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Get a real Nose Tackle.
    Get a real Middle LineBacker.
    Put your #1 CB on their best WR

Start Woodyard and Jayon Brown
    Start Da'Quan Jones at NT

• High Five High Five x 5
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

not everyone...

34 is more flexible and supposedly DLB is a mad genius with the 34

I am still stunned the Titans kept 7 average at best DBs... just like Cox they are all bums ...

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Jones has the 'butter knees'

just sayin'

4. SuperMariota

SuperMariota Starter

They have their moments. I thought they looked good last week. But again it was Russell Wilson and that offensive line.

The have a very little room for error. They faced a team that come off a tough loss last week and were playing at home this week. They had to bring it right from the beginning and they clearly did not. Marcus throwing that interception shouldn't have tweeted with their focus and mind that bad that threw them off for the rest of the game. They needed to get it together

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Somehow, even with the extra LB on the field, this defense has no athleticism.

I don't get it.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. Subjugation

Subjugation Starter

I dont know man---you get stomped by 43 against a rookie? The franchise should be embarrassed and ashamed of what happened today. They didnt "Lose a tough game", it wasnt "they played better than us today and stole one from us". We got our teeth kicked in by a rookie QB where 3 years from now theres no justification in him doing that to us, let alone game 4 of his rookie year.

That team literally had no respect for us what so ever. They could have told us who they were going to throw to and still complete every pass. There was no challenge for them today. It might as well of been a high school team playing them.

Professionally managed teams don't just show up one day and get 57 thrown up on them randomly. It just doesn't happen. This game happened, and its an indictment on someone, and someone should lose their job, and because this happened, it wont, nor should it be, the last person.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I think our D is solid. Just a terrible week.

And honestly, maybe this is what we need to wake up. Happens to good teams all the time.

• LOL LOL x 2
  8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

yeah... no it dont

only occasionally does a 'good team' get thrashed

9. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Made me sick how Hopkins was so wide open today. Zone is killing us play after play.

Just get the best CB and play press coverage on Hopkins all day.

Playing zone coverage and allowing him 8 yards of soft coverage isn't working at all.

How LeBeau isn't seeing this is totally beyond me.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  10. Bonky

Bonky Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Tried to make it constructive but just couldn't. Trade 'em all for a ham sammich, then give the ham sammich to anyone who will take LeBeau

• LOL LOL x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar