What Titans home games will you go to this season? (2013-2014)

Discussion in 'Nashville' started by j_titan, Apr 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ewker

Ewker Starter

probably none this yr. Even when I had season tickets I hardly ever made it to every game.

2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Not sure yet. Maybe none. I am tempted to go to the San Diego game though, just in the off chance that we finally beat them.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I'd like to know why that Steelers fan isn't tied up or something.

4. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

I live in Knoxville so I will only be going to one or two games unfortunately. I'm not going to go watch us get raped, so no Houston or SF. Any other games are whatever.

5. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I ain't skurred of Houston. I think they're on the way down and we're on the way up. Plus anything can happen in a divisional game. I don't blame you for not wanting to go to the San Fran game though. That one's probably going to be tough to watch.

6. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

after 2011, I don't plan on ever watching a HOU-TEN game ever again. My faith in this franchise is just now recovering back to about 4/10 since then.

7. RockyTop Fox

We were pretty good in 2011, and we still got destroyed at home by Houston. Until Houston is back as a bottom feeder, I don't want to take my chances. I would go to every home game if I lived near Nashville, but I don't want to dive 4 hours there and back just to watch a pathetic display.

It's only temporary. It won't be too long until Houston is back at the bottom of the AFC South. Their overall record as a franchise is still abysmal.. Houston and Jacksonville will be fighting for 3rd and 4th place overall in the AFC South as a franchise, while Tennessee and Indy will be fighting for 1st and 2nd place. Houston's recent success has made people forget about how God awful they were from 2001-2010.

8. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

We're a far cry from a guaranteed #1 or 2 spot in the AFCS.

9. j_titan

j_titan Special Teams Standout

damn I understand we just plain out sucked last season, but talk about supporting your team. you wont drive from Knoxville , but I'll drive from GA to support the Titans. We have new players and a BIG expectation coming up this season... Either we make it to the playoffs or else peoples asses will be getting fired. Tennessee has a ton of fire power and it depends on how they utilize their strength will determine the outcome of the season. Imagine driving to Nashville to see the Titans beat the 49ers. Anything can happen on any given Sunday... that's why they play the game

10. RockyTop Fox

I'm a huge supporter of the Titans, a lot more than all of my friends who call themselves fans.. It's more of a money thing. With the gas it takes to get there and back, food along the way as well as at the game, plus tickets and parking, it adds up. So if I'm only going to go once or twice a year, is it a big deal to not want to go to a potential blowout? Imagine driving hours and spending a ton of money to go to the Titans/Bears game.. the second or third most pathetic performance I have ever witnessed. I would have been pissed to spend all that money to watch that crap.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar