What Things Do You Think This Team Need To Work On Most During The Bye?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by mike75, Oct 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

We need to get plenty of practice on offense plus get in their and watch film and figure out why we can't seem to get anything going on that side of the ball.

Really need to work on our rushing game it is supposed to be one of our strengths but so far this season we aren't doing much of anything.

Come up with some more plays that take advantage of C.J. being out in the open field.Their have been two plays the last few weeks where C.J. got out in the open and turned both into long gains where we got points.

Figure out what is causing all these penalties and do best to work on being more efficient at avoiding costly errors.

Make a definite change at return position no need to keep Reynaud around especially with all the mistakes.

As far as the defense goes they just need to keep playing hard the way they've played all season.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

We certainly have our work cut out for us and need to get to work.

PENALTIES! Especially on the OL holding. Not sure how you fix that but we must figure it out. I will say Schwenke looked significantly better than Turner, that's a start. CJ had some good runs right up the gut.

Not much to work on defense, we were beat up today by a good offense that we didn't have an answer for. Thankfully we are pretty much done with mobile QB's minus a bit of Luck and Pryor.

3. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

We need to cut D Rey and work on our offense..

Our offense is clearly not helping this team out at all.

We are losing due to the lack of scoring points.. Defense needs to start calling out the offense to at least getting them points. It's unreal to me on how our offense just can't generate anything these days.

4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

penalties, pass protection, and special teams.

5. BigTitanFan

BigTitanFan Starter

Our offense is HORRIBLE! Loggains never ceases to amaze me! The same plays week after week, and every week there are multiple stalls ( sometimes a players mistake). I'm no where near a coordinator, and I know there is more to it than just dialing up plays, but C'MON MAN!!!! Are there no more options in that thin little play book?!!? I know there won't be a OC change, but Munch has got to see how unproductive we are on offense! You watch other teams and it just seems we are always a notch and some times multiple notches below everyone else. The Titans have the talent, but Loggains doesn't seem to have any changes or even the want to, to make a change. In his tiny little skull, I truly believe, he thinks we are making lead way with the offense. It's always " oh a missed play here" or " the play should have went here instead"... Dude that's the same play you commented on last week! It really frustrates me to not see any changes in play calling what so ever, BUT like I said, Im just a fan and have no coordinator knowledge. It is sad that I know what play we are going to run pretty much every down! Just imagine what the DC on the other team is saying!

6. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

Definitely work on offensive line communication. These guys need to trust each other and know what each other are going to do. Once this line starts gelling the whole offense will look much better.

7. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

our offense wasn't half bad before the injury and after locker shook off a lil rust points were put up. it sucked with fitz. the run game definitely needs work and after a few weeks of practice with schwenke it should be ok.

8. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

The run game looked good early, but we had to abandon it. That was definitely a positive. CJ averaged over 4 ypc. That's not counting in the long td play either. That was a catch and run.

9. BigTitanFan

BigTitanFan Starter

Sorry guys I was actually way off topic! In my heated rage, I meant to say offensive play calling needs to be addressed! Although not a lot, I did notice a small amount of better blocking! If those guys get going together, I believe the skies the limit for the offense. Was it just me, or did Stewart struggle a bit today?

10. Escape Goat

Escape Goat Starter

Offense, minus Wright, Washington, and Walker is pathetic. I am not judging Locker, because he has been set back since the Jets game. The defense was great until this week, so some blame needs to be placed on them, but it is fixable. I am sick and ****ing tired of the damn penalties. That's on the coaching staff, and idiotic play by the players. **** getting a damn holding

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar