What stadiums have you guys been to?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by psychotictitan, Jan 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

LP Field, Georgia Dome, Paul Brown Stadium, Cleveland Browns Stadium :yes:

I want to get to Charlotte, Jacksonville, Indianapolis and Houston... Miami is on that short list as well even though I think their facility is a p.o.s.

2. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

My one and only was QWest field for the Seahawks. I found it to be a real good experience but that may be due to it being my only NFL game. Pretty cool design with the open end on the one side and the ball park next door.

Sometime in the somewhat near future I will travel down to Nashville and catch a home game........someday.:hmm:

3. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Major POS

4. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Reliant Stadium - Houston Texans
    Orange Bowl - Dolphins
    Riche Stadium - Buffalo
    MT Bank Stadium - Ravens
    RFK - Redskins
    Soldier Field - Chicago Bears
    Astrodome - Houston Oilers

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I was watching the game (Dolphins/Ravens) with my buddy and he was telling me about a game he saw there and how much fun he had and all that... I told him I'd love to go there but for anything just to see my team and the city itself. I told him that place was a dump and he defended it... (because he has FLA roots) then I pointed out that it's one of the few remaining dual purpose facilities and how most towns were making the move to adjacent single purpose stadiums, i.e. Houston, Pittsburgh, Seattle... etc... and how it sucks that in September 1/3 of it is an baseball infield... and how it appears that the seating is very far from the field where in modern stadiums the stands are extra steep for better viewing...

I told him that stadium is so ****ty there are a ton of empty seats at a playoff game...

then he told me this little nugget...

if you want to buy a pair of "good" lower bowl season tickets you have to buy a pair of upper level seats.. what kind of policy is that?

Then I mentioned something about the email the Dolphins sent me. I don't know how they got me on their contact list but they marketed season tickets to me... wow!

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

LP Field - Tennessee Titans
    Astrodome - Houston Oilers
    LA Coliseum - LA Raiders
    Louisiana Superdome - New Orleans Saints
    Candlestick Park - San Francisco

7. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Anneheim- Steelers vs Rams
    Jack Murphy - Chargers vs Oilers
    Sun Devil Stadium - Cards vs Bears
    Astrodome - Oilers vs Cards
    LP Field Titans vs Colts/Packers

Visited Soldier Field but not seen a game there.

8. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I went to a Miami game on my honeymoon too. Our cruise ship left the next morning so we caught a flight out a day early and went to see Dan Marino spank the Cardinals.

9. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

I've been to LP, both old and new stadiums in Atlanta and Cincy, Candlestick (but for a Giants game) and Texas Stadium.

For NCAA I've been to Neyland, Vandy, Kentucky, South Carolina (great atmosphere and really nice field), Michigan, and the swamp.

I would like to see Reliant, the new stadium the Cowboys are building, Ford Field, Seattle, Tampa and of course Honolulu for the Pro Bowl some day. I'd also like to see the atmosphere at Ole Miss where they might lose the game, but always win the party.

10. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

LP Field- of course.

Raymond James Stadium- Titans away game.

Georgia Dome- Titans away game.

Soldier Field- multiple games, including two playoff games.

Metrodome- Superbowl XXVI: Redskins 37, Bills 24

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar