What sport association has the worst referees?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by World Peace, Jun 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

I would post a poll, but I'm sure someone would chime in and say I left their sport out. As much as I hate umpires in baseball, I have to give them the benefit of the doubt most of the time... The hand is quicker than the eye. My vote goes to soccer/futbol/fifa... because this is CLEARLY not a goal:

[​IMG]

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

From that picture, it looks like a goal.

I think every sport has bad officiating. The officiating team that called the Titans/Ravens 2009 playoff game is the worst of all time. :yes:

3. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

NFL has replay and still has so many bad calls, so the NFL. Plus the rules are just such BS in alot of cases. IE the Texans muffing the punt and still retain possession for God knows why. Nfl is pretty bad with alot stuff.

I don't even know if NBA should be considered, it's basically a running joke at this point. Not even sure why they play the regular season, the same teams will get the calls every year.

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

NBA without a doubt.

5. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

NFL

we have so many judges per game and replay to help them get it right.

Yet when it comes to playoff and SB games the NFL takes the so called best refs and puts them all together as new units who never worked together during the season.

Nuts. It's why we see so many dumba ss calls in the post season.

6. World Peace

Because of Tim Donaghy or the fact the fact that travelling is seldomly called?

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I'm leading towards the NBA for this one. Mainly because I don't follow soccer close enough to throw out a half intelligent opinion of their officiating. However opinions don't need to be intelligent so I'll just say that this World Cup has had a lot of bad calls making news. Not sure if it's the unfamiliarity these refs have with every team or if they're actually a bunch or fools. Either way it makes little to no difference to me the Titans fan.

8. World Peace

As a Titans fan, I agree with you. This organization has gotten the shafted in the playoffs over and over and over. They must really hate Bud Adams.

9. World Peace

I think FUTBOL referees showed up for a FOOTBALL game...

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. highstep

highstep Camp Fodder

The OP's pic was not ruled a goal, but should have been. It's a good 3 feet over the line.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar