What should I do?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Jenkz, Aug 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Video tape then send a copy to police and the parents via YouTube who you bill for the cleanup and any damages.

I'm all about clean fun but when someone damages something, they should be held accountable.

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

you handy with a .30-06?

[​IMG]

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Better yet...

TAZER!!

4. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

I'm all about keeping it gangsta, but legal. First, I'd take pictures of all the damage, take it to the police and name names. Then, I'd get some folks with big assted trucks to post up on both ends of the street in front of my house and wait for her asse. Soon as she rolled around, allow her to throw her eggs and do some damage. At the same time, have your sister or someone video taping her act. Simultaneously, call the truck boys to block both sides of the street. I'd have folks come out on the street like ninjas and pull her and her folks out of the car(don't tape the part where you drag her out of the car by her hair). Then, have Daddy call the police and have her arrested for vandalism and trespassing. You will have already have a file for her previous act.

Oh, and make a copy of her Myspace blog where she snitches on herself about coming back to your house.

Or, if your sister is gangsta enough she can do what I did. Back in the day, some haters egged my cute little Ford Probe. I loved that car and back in '93, that car was stuntin' with the sunroof. But anyway, I digress....I knew the girl who egged my car because she was mad her man chose me. I caught her slipping, blindsighted her and stomped her asse. Tell your sister to beat that bish asse.

5. [​IMG]

6. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

This might have made sense until you said you drove around a Probe.

7. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

Sell your house. Move interstate. It's your only option.

8. Dogs. Or bees. Or dogs with bees in their mouths and when they bark they shoot bees at you...

:bighomer:

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

You want to borrow my .45 rifle?

10. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I have these...:brow:

[​IMG]

Or you could just call...

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar