What NFL player can you not stand and why?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by millakilla8, Mar 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

How can so many people hate Hines Ward? He's great. Any receiver that hits like a safety and lays Ed Reed out?? Plus, he doesn't stop smiling, is as tough as they come, and is a pretty good guy all around.

I hate Ray Lewis also. Having him mic'd up every game only to hear him send his fellow linebackers the wrong direction pre-snap was funny to me, but I hate hearing his voice. Plus he's a Raven- which is worse than being a murderer.

2. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

If I could use his smile in a real life scenario it would go like this: You see a guy you don't like leaving a party with a girl you like and he knows you like and as their leaving he looks at you and smiles. To me when I see Ward's smile when he does something good that's the feeling I get, it pisses you off and there's nothing you can do about it. He's overrated as a receiver anyhow.

Maybe it's because he's rammed down our throat 24/7. He's like the other kid at school your Mom always compares you too (If you've seen Seinfeld think Lloyd Braun) times 100.

3. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

Tom Brady. He's good, but he's a smug SOB.

I can't find it in my heart to hate Peyton Manning. I've tried, but to me, he carries himself the way an athlete should. And his commercials are funny.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Maybe because he's an arrogant douchebag. You can just tell the guy is fake. He is good, but that doesn't make him a good guy...

Btw, Mr. Brady... Gisele is the ugliest Victoria's Secret model out there... she's almost as overrated as Joe Flacco.

What I don't understand is why everyone hates Peyton Manning... I know he's a Colt and you can't necessarily "love" the guy, but he is one of the smartest guys in the league and it's always entertaining to watch him play. I loved the fact that he threw Mike Vanderjackass under the bus... he truly was an "idiot kicker."

My most hated players of all time (no particular order):

1) Ray Lewis: by being a notorious murderer he has forced refs to make calls in his favor.
    2) Trent Dilfer: doesn't deserve a ring
    3) Terrell Suggs: when he said "Jeff Fisher is one of my favorite coaches and I have tons of respect for him" I wanted him to sit on a knife
    4) Rodney Harrison: big time doucher
    5) Joe Flacco: he's anothe overrated Ravens QB
    6) Pacman Jones: what is there to say?
    7) TO: great football player, great playmaker, great guy off the field, horrible teammate
    8) Shawn Merriman: cheater
    9) Al Del Greco: he singlehandedly allowed the 2000 Ravens to walk away with a victory after getting statistically dominated... 2008 was de ja vu except it was a team failure this time
    10) Travis Henry: he's never heard of condoms or the pill

I hate many more players as well, but I can't think of many more right now.

5. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Why would Travis Henry be on the pill?

6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

He's a Steeler and that's enough. That and the fact that he plays dirty..

7. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Sarcasm, I hope?

I said "he hasn't heard of condoms or the pill"... because he has 9 children from 9 different women. If that's not a FAIL I don't know what is.

8. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

A little bit of both because "the pill" wouldn't really apply with a guy spreading it around like Travis. Condoms, yes...

9. kytitansfan1

kytitansfan1 Old enough to know better

10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Tom Brady seems like he'd be a cool guy to be around. Peyton seems like the type that'd call the cops on his friends after he sent them driving home drunk after a party he had.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar