What needs to be OBLITERATED in order to succeed next season?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by PRAY IV M3RCY, Jan 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

the worst is rolling to one side of the field by design in the redzone

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. RTH

RTH Meh...

Short side, especially

3. RTH

RTH Meh...

Our opponents!

4. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

The Jaguars, Colts, and Texans.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  5. PRAY IV M3RCY

PRAY IV M3RCY Pro Bowler

Mularkey needs better advice on when its worth challenging a certain call on the field. We have wasted so many TO on stupid challenges by our coaching staff.

6. PRAY IV M3RCY

PRAY IV M3RCY Pro Bowler

Also please no more slot wrs in pass protection...

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. Afc46

Afc46 Oilers/Titans HoFer

Opposing teams fans filling our stadium on Home games!!!!!!!!
    And the schedule makers pinning regular season opponents during preseason.
    Playing the colts after their bye week or mini bye week.

8. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Blake is swiftly moving up my list of all time least favorite Titans. It's a long list.

His unthinkable special teams play in Indianapolis calls for an automatic top 5 spot

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  9. nytitaner

nytitaner Starter

I know he's awesome but I'm gonna need Marcus to step up more aggressively in the pocket with conviction and sling that rock or take off decisively, less of that throwing off the back foot. I also expect naturally to see more confidence on 3rd downs in crucial situations against the very good teams. He has already improved on ball security on crucial downs, next year he will convert and attack on those crucial 3rd downs.

10. kenny

kenny Starter

It's strange how the schedule "worked out that way". IIRC we played 4 teams after bye or long weeks of preparation..... Maybe it's a regular thing that happens to one team a year; I am not sure. I just know it sure seemed strange.

The officiating in games this year appeared obviously biased too. I usually do not point out things of that nature. Most of the time I think it evens out. However, in the Colts, Denver, and a couple of other games it just appeared blatant to me. In that Denver game I remember thinking: Damn they are not going to call ANYTHING against the Denver. At one point I remember the broadcast crew saying, "Man, no matter how hard they try; Bronco DBs CANNOT commit Pass Interference today." LOL..... I can laugh about it now, but I was PISSED at the time.

Maybe I am just taking it too much to heart. Did this really stand out to anyone else this year.....Seems like we didn't get near as many calls as we should have; & other teams got plenty they shouldn't. Maybe it's all a big conspiracy against Mularkey.....Officials saying, Hey wait a minute.......His is not supposed to be able to win, Right.... LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar