What is wrong with me..

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Ryan, Nov 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

2. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

I take Paxil for anxiety and anti depression, I got stuff like that but like 10 times worse before I took medicine, Im fine now

3. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

Are you serious

4. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

I really wanna thank everyone who helped me. Tonight I haven't had any problems with it because I just thought to myself theres no reason to get all nervous over stupid things. The site I went to says you need to think positive and set your mind on something. So thats what I did. Tomorrow were about to kick some Jaguar arse.

5. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

6. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

When you mind is racing and you want to sleep try meditating ....

Yes I sound like a CA hippi but it works.

Close you eyes try to visualize what you were looking at before you closed them. Breath slowly and count down from 10. Do that a few times and it will slow a racing mind.

Also focus on the breathing, counting and the visual ... clear the mind of all other things.

7. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Good for you LT. Not an easy thing to admit to.

8. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

Would it be irresponsible to recommend beer as a cure?

[​IMG]

9. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

I hear it's the most prescribed substance in Australia... :ha:

10. Bobo

Bobo Guest

[​IMG]

Thought I recognized him. That's the doc who almost had me down to one eye. At least he has a warning sign now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar