What is...the Plan?!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GLinks, Apr 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ewker

Ewker Starter

why??? blogs are a waste of space..if it is worth posting post it here instead of having to go to another place

BTW nice post G

2. zackmann

zackmann Guest

good read...

now for my biggest question that relates to what our freaking plan is...

What is our plan for improving the Dline...

Last year the Dline contributed to the Titans being 29th in rushing defense and 28th in sacks...

how are we going to improve the Dline? cross our fingers the injured prone don't get injured? cross our fingers laboy or odom suddenly become pro-bowl players?

the lack of attention to the DLine will be the Titans downfall this year...

maybe KVB has some performance bonuses that MR doesn't want to pay or something...

3. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Great post G Links :yes:

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

wow an extra click, don't strain yourself.

5. Ewker

Ewker Starter

6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Anyone who goes hiking instead of watch the draft deserves to make a click to get a good summary.

;)

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

he needs a good click up the bum. :grrhee:

8. Ewker

Ewker Starter

I could click on one of many post on the reg board to get summaries. Almost everyone posted their opinions on the draft :ha:

9. Ewker

Ewker Starter

are you speaking from experience :ha:

10. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Nice optimism, but in reality we have devoted parts of the draft to band-aid the loss of our 1st round pick...Pacman. What a mess he has put us in. We were the 32nd ranked defense last year, and I see very little draft or FA help that is going to change that situation. Unless we bring in a stud DE, I don't see how we are going to improve. I wouldn't expect to see a rookie start at safety this year, 1st round pick or not. Without a dominating DE, Bulluck is going to struggle as he did last year.

As far as offense, I don't have concerns. I think we have plenty of weapons, even if we don't find a gamebreaker WR. If Troupe and Lendale will step up, we should be able to move the ball and put up points, considering the other talent on the field.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar