What is the Pats Problem?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Chris_Henry29, Oct 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This is by far the classiest, greedy, cheating team I haver ever seen in the nfl. It makes me sick to watch tom brady laugh his arse off on the sidelines as he throws a touchdown when the pats are up 38-0 in the 4th quarter with less than 7 minutes left to play. Real Classy. I just hope somebody hurts tom brady and their whole team. I don't give a crap about if tom brady career is ended on a late hit. The colts can sign me to a 1 day contract for FREE and I would personally late hit tom brady and end his career for free. :ha: I felt bad when I saw coach gibbs on the sideline talking to his players as the pats scored another touchdown to go up 52-0. The pats are only mad that everybody caught them cheating and they are sending a message to everyone. We are bad blah blah. Kill Tom Brady. Thats why Coach fisher is the classiest coach in the nfl. screw the pats. Whose with me?

Hey Pats......:moon2: :moon2:

2. Titan1216

Titan1216 Starter

I don't know....I just don't see it....How can you tell an offense to quit playing ? It does not appear to me that the Pats are running up the score on purpose. Seems to me that anyone that saw the Texans score 29 on us in the 4th should know that letting up on an opponent is bad....I much rather have a coach with a killer instinct.

Also, even if you believe that the Pats are running up the score, how can that be worse then you wanting to intentually end a players career ?...Man you are one sad person and I am ashamed to know you are a Titans fan.

3. nate42104

nate42104 Camp Fodder

This is the NFL, not a 3rd grade league where a team can have a distinct advantage. If a professional football team does not want the score to be run up, they need to improve

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I'm still PO'd that Belichick put Vinny "greenhead" Testevrde in for a FU TD against the Titans in w17 last season. I hope Haynesworth puts a Schaub on him next sunday.

5. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

It's obnoxious, but there's nothing wrong with that you're doing. You shouldn't tell an effective offense to stop playing. I doubt they're playing "FU football" late in games. Rather, they're simpily that great offensively...

6. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

agreed, and I'm sure they do have their eyes on the Vikings' 1998 record for most prolific offense in a regular season

7. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Anyone notice that the Redskins lost communication between coaches in the booth and on the field for a while...hmmmm. I wonder....Who was getting those signal, or who downed the wire. The god damn cheaters are in full swing. But regardless. I don't mind running up the score. I do it in NCAA 08 and nobody gets mad. But that would be cool if they did. An in game brawl would make the game a lot of fun.

8. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Maybe this was all to psyche out the colts?

Next week will be the deepest into the season that two undefeated teams meet each other, ever.

9. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

there is nothing wrong with running up the score. if you dont, stuff like the Texans game last week happen.

10. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

Topic redundancy?

Look, the way I see it, you play the game to win. You win by scoring touchdowns (or field goals, if you're the Titans). If a team cannot stop you from scoring touchdowns, they do not win the game.
    Ergo, the teams cannot stop the Patriots, and thus they are scored upon. The way I see it, if you're good enough to score that often, then you should. Make sure there's no silly comebacks or anything.

Besides, they're not doing anything 'wrong', per se. It's rude, but it's not abusive (like slander), hurtful (like a willingness to injure someone else) or against the rules.
    If I've got the choice between a classless coach who wins and a classy coach who doesn't, I'll take the former any day of the week. Indeed, Fisher is a classy guy, but he wins too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar