What is Jaworski's Deal?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by skitch, Sep 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Don

The Don Upsetting The Apple Cart

did he say it was stupid to put VY in on certain packages, or that ir was stupid to start Collins?

2. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

He said it was stupid to put Young in the game in certain packages.

3. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

I agree. I was just amazed that he was turning red, veins popping out of his neck, about to fall out of his chair, screaming like an idiot.

4. Gene the PIG

Gene the PIG I'm Winning The Future

What that fool said was NOTHING compared to what Merril Hoge said about Vince the other day.

He basically said that we should CUT Vince Young! wtf?

5. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

No, he said "sure to give them (opponents) packing slips".

Sometimes his tongue and all the spit spraying he does makes him hard to understand.

[​IMG]

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

What!?!?

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

meril hodge was all over kellen clemens' jock.

8. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

He also said that he split time with Cunningham his rookie year, and that Randal was inserted in on third down shotgun, and that it impaired his progress for many years. Which I agree, is a stupid idea. But nobody ever said the Titans were going to do that. He just figured that's what we would do. and yeah, his face was red and about to explode. He provided no insight whatsoever. no tape. and no game footage. In fact, they showed a vince highlight film to boot. It was all opinion. But no analysis whatsoever.

9. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

Bill Walsch was a great QB coach. He said it's important for a rookie QB, to gain confidence, so he would put Montana in in goaline situations, to score an easy td and things like that so he could score a TD, and build his confidence up. Look at how he turned out, argubly the greatest QB all time. I think we should do the same to Vince.

10. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I feel this is the most ideal situation as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar