What if? (Peyton Manning)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanup1982, Jun 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

You are wrong period

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

No Im not but its ok, you keep stroking it to PM if you'd like, but we werent getting Manning.

Now the next time a great O-Lineman becomes available Im sure we'd have a shot at him. Maybe his name will be Peter Manning or something, but yea, we weren't getting PM.

3. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

So what? So let's dance!

I do not think it is healthy to look back on this stuff. Only going to piss you off. Look forward.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. JCBRAVE

Well I can't say much if you dont even know who John Elway is.

When Mike Munchak called, Andy Levitre and Steve Hutchinson came running, same for manning in Denver.

5. Alex1939

Who is "stroking" anything?

You are stating your opinion like it is fact. New flash, your opinions aren't facts.

We were in the running. There is no reason to believe otherwise. Peyton wouldn't have bothered with a visit if he wasn't going to consider the Titans.

6. Alex1939

Wow you are super lame and dense today.

7. JCBRAVE

Manning was only Bud's idea. Reinfeldt and Munchak were more interested in Mario Williams. We missed out on Williams cause Bud had us wine and dine Manning (who BTW knew we only called him cause of Bud)

I for one would rather be a Bronco at that point if Im PM. The legendary John Elway wanted him, and that meant something to PM. At the time Titans wanted to be a run first team. Nothing was right for him to come to us, so IMO he never really was.

8. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I agree. I had already made my peace with it long ago. But when I heard that little Chris Palmer tidbit the other day I wanted to put my fist through the wall. To know that he very well could have been the reason PM did not choose the Titans is extremely frustrating, to put it lightly.

9. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Again, I think we are kicking a dead horse here. It may be that Peyton did not want the drama of coming back to Tennessee. Maybe Peyton did not want to go to a division rival and have to deal with the drama of going back to Indy every year. Just move on man.

And since I know how you love it. I have a song for you to stroke it to:

10. JCBRAVE

Dude this board can't let ANYTHING go! Nothing! Especially Alex. He makes lists for things like this.

In 15 years we'll STILL be talking about Vince Young. And Alex will still be calling people fake fans.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar