What if? Official thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Sledge, Dec 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sledge

Sledge Guest

OK, I'm starting this thread for posting What Ifs on what we could've done differently or what could've happened differently to our season... I'll start with a few...

1. Start Young from the get go. Eaay to say now, I know, but if you're gonna take a QB with the #3 pick and put your incumbent starter in the dungeon, don't waste money on a twit like Collins, go with trial by fire...

2. The Miami game. We had that one. KC blew it by overthrowing a wide open #83 3 times!!! Pac's PR was good, BS penalty call by the refs... We win that game and the season might have gone differently...

3. The Baltimore game. Couple things could've gone differently, like the blown coverage on the long Clayton TD that felt more like a dagger thru my heart than anything... Refs helped us out a lot in that game too

There's more, so feel free to add to this thread...

2. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

4. The Colts game. We should of won that game. Along with the Miami Game and Baltiomore game there should be 3 wins rite there. We should be 9-4 rite now and 1 game away from winning the division.

3. ezeblazin

ezeblazin Starter

How about a what if for this sunday......What if The Titans, Vikings, Cardinals, Colts, and Chargers all win. All of a sudden it will go from....."The Titans win streak came too late," to tons of people in the national media saying "the Titans will make the playoffs as a wildcard"

4. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

It all comes down to the pathetically stupid decision to put KFC on the roster.

5. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

I don't think it was stupid to sign him. He has way more experience than Volek and is in my opinion a better teacher. He knew his role was to tutor Vince. The stupidity was to sign him with such short notice and sticking with Volek for too long.
    KFC has kept his mouth shut after being benched, if that was Volek, he would've gone TO.

6. Sledge

Sledge Guest

Could all happen, although I don't see AZ beating Denver... Unless Jay Cutler pulls another KFC impression... Indy won't have it easy against Cincy

7. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Funny thing is I want the playoffs so bad it hurts but... we cant think about that. We diddnt think we could pull of this winning streak but we did. If were all calm and dont think about it we will make the 6th seed. Not gonna say we can make it all the way but... it'd be nice

8. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

and this is the reason I still think Fisher has issues............That lone decision lookseven more horrendous now. And dont tell me I am nuts............I was one of very few who said in TC VY should play right away based upon what I saw..............and when the crap hit the screen with Volek and KC I said loudly it was a colassal mistake and I think Fisher owes a larger explanation.

9. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

The stupidity was to lead Volek on and tell him he was going to be the starter when it was obvious Vince was going to be. For someone that gave so much to this organization, he got abused pretty good. Trading him after the season started gave him no chance to go anywhere else and compete for a starting job. That is the only blemish on this entire scenario.

10. Tell me about that Miami game, I was there!!! if not for my upper level ticket I could have jumped the stands to get Collins out of that game, and could not watch Vince play!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar