What if Jarrett slips?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by User Name, Mar 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Odds are good Jarrett is NOT any better than Bennett at the NFl level. I just don't see him being great and possibly decent but he could even tank with his lack of speed.

2. If Jarrett is there we snag him.Thats Chow's boy,same terminology knows him well, perfect fit.

3. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

here's my question: what is it with USC guys slipping in the draft?

4. texdude2006

texdude2006 Guest

media hype

remember all the comparisons of which NFL teams they could beat leading up to VY dismantling them?

5. its absolutely impossible for a college team to even compete with an NFL team, the nfl has the absolute best from around the country at every position... and they are a lot smarter and would use schemes that would confuse the crap out of any college qb, and they would get absolutely murdered in the trenches where they would go head up every down

6. texdude2006

texdude2006 Guest

I know, but that didn't stop ESPN from making comparisons. :rolleyes:

7. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Ther is also that other USC WR. Steve Smith.

8. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

He needs to end up in Carolina, just to drive stat guys nuts :ha:

9. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Jarrett gets beat at the line. That's his biggest problem, moreso than his speed. They would scheme to get him off the line, that's how bad it was.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I am hoping the Panthers GM sees the funny side.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar