What I want for Xmas

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Childress79, Dec 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

I want to see Goldberg spear Palmer on the sideline and break him in half.
    Closeline Amano and use him like a 2x4 to destroy Scott and Harris.

Yes I'm still pissed about the Steelers, Falcons and Colts losses.

Jags adjusted , we didn't and it almost cost us. After putting up so many passed you'd think we would find some running room. No sir not behing the 3 stooges we have accross the middle.

Matt was good, WR and TE were good, Jerry Gray was good.

A decent team however will embarrass us again. I'll take the win but it was fugly.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

The Jags didn't "adjust",but our D did. ANd as a result, the defense beat the tar out of them the entire 3rd quarter, and even if we didn't close it down at the end, Blaine Gabbert was not scoring another touchdown.

2 bonehead turnovers made it look closer than it was.

3. titansfan89

titansfan89 Starter

Add Cincy to the pissed off list as well.

4. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

all i want for christmas... is youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...

anyways... hows the playoff scenarios looking for the ravens and texans? do both need to play their starters in their final games to get a high seed? (havent been paying attention to the scenarios)

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Dont know about the Texans but the Ravens havent clinched the division yet so they will play their starters.

6. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

Any adjustments again went to the other side.

7. Maker_84

Maker_84 Starter

Offense still sucks at closing drives. Field goals are not gonna cut it and for the Jags to be even in this game shows how bad the Titans are.

8. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I want a Lambo Gallardo.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar