What has been the best draft of........

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by TitansCountry25, Mar 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Ginn will probaly be drafted by the 49ers anyway. That's who they are interested in.

2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Eddie George was drafted before 2000.

3. All drafted before 2000 mate...

Best offensive player who's made a contribution, Chris Brown...and I see the point of titanscountry making this thread, we just haven't picked the right players have we, or rather, we've focused more on defense during the draft...

4. well when we had the #1 run defense in the league was when we went to the big dance

5. Bulluck

Bulluck Camp Fodder

Ill say Roos because his contribution, although he's not a skill player, has double or tripled that of any other guy we've taken.

6. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

If that is true than dayumm.

Alex Smith, Frank Gore, Vernon Davis and Ted Ginn. That would be a sick offense.

7. just think if they got calvin instead...

8. PickledMidget

PickledMidget Camp Fodder

Everybody knows Tyrone Calico was the best.

On a more serious note, I would say Ben Troupe. Next year, I probally will be saying Ben Troupe or LenDale.

9. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

How much longer are we going to wait for Troupe??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar