what happen to Marcus Randall?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by formerphinfan, Oct 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. formerphinfan

formerphinfan Camp Fodder

I don't see him listed on the practice squad at Titansonline.com

Did he get cut?

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I don't think anyone else picked him up.

He was a guy who never quite found his niche. They moved him to safety from QB and he showed some promise, especially on special teams. Then they moved him to LB and then brought in Hope and drafted two other LBs.

3. Wow, I remember him now, didn't he get injured early last season or am I thinking of Fuller...

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

fuller broke his ankle last year against the ravens.

5. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

I can't find any news on him other than we cut him. I guess no one else picked him up.

6. Nine

Nine Starter

He made some solid plays in his first game action this preseason, against the Saints....but was pretty much invisible for the remainder of the preseason.

Hated to see him go....I had always pulled for the kid, just as I pulled for Jarrett Payton to do well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar