What games do you plan on attending this year?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Scarecrow, May 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

Yay I get a pass lol. Living in Canada won't stop me this year though. Titans are playing in Seattle, a few close buddies are flying to Calgary and we're driving down to catch the game. Going to be all of our first NFL games. Being at the 13th man would be a close second to actually seeing a game at LP, that place looks like ruckus haha.

2. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

I attended my first game last year at LP field against Indy.Would go a lot more but its hard living in Memphis because its so far and having an older vehicle means having to rent a car for the weekend which is what i did last year.Had a blast though and i did it for my kids birthdays which was a couple days after the Colts game on November 1st and 2nd they were born a year and one day apart.The Indy game we sat up high in the nosebleeds but this year i am going to try and sit much closer and i want to try and make the Jacksonville game at home this year after looking at the ticket prices.Here is a shot last year from the Indy game... 134.JPG 080.JPG

3. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

The nosebleeds actually give you a better view of the action. I've sat in all spots, from 3rd row from field in the corner, in the end zone area, and nosebleeds, and honestly, the far away seats give you a more complete look of what goes on. When you're in the end zone area in the lower deck.. on the other end of the field, you can hardly tell what's going on at all.

But I've noticed in the upper deck, you get more idiots. I saw a fight at the lions game, not about football.. about something stupid.. one guy took his own shirt off during the scuffle. a woman started yelling n' stuff.

4. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Lemme know a few weeks in advance what game you guys are going to, I'll see if I can get a ticket.

edit: Unless it is a romantic outing between you and Ghost.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

Thanks for the advice especially the seating areas because i do want to see the game and not being able to see properly would be a drag.I might stay up near the nosebleeds but i want to be near one of the exits where it leads to the restrooms and concessions because it was hell being in a spot where we had to walk down a lot of flights especially when kids are needing to use the restroom or thirsty.Yeah as far as scuffles and drunk idiots fighting i just ignore 'em.

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Easiest tickets in sports to get. Go to the stadium like 20 minutes before the game and you'll get in for like $30 a piece, maybe less. I do it every year.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. XO

XO Nevada Native

Shhh wait for kick off or shortly after and prices plummet, especially when we suck.

Same in Knoxville, going to UT games has been so cheap the last 3 or 4 years.

8. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I'll be at the San Diego and San Francisco game this year.

I'm going to be so tore up and loud against the Chargers. We need to finally beat them boys.

9. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I get to race RSB in a 40 yard dash in the parking lot in either one of those games, since he thinks he is so fast.

10. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

we decided on @rams and the bolts game and may try to wing another in december

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar