What game(s) are you playing now?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Ryudo, Jan 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tewa Titan

Tewa Titan Starter

It's not the only the city but all the skill trees and enhancements you can unlock for your character. Just a lot to mess with.

2. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

sony and xbox both offering full refunds for digital copies of cyberpunk2077 now if requested... what a **** show

sony pulled the game from their online catalog entirely

3. RTH

RTH Meh...

Yeah I'd heard the developer was doing that...

How messed up does a game have to be that a patch can't fix it in today's day and age?

Although, I heard part of it was exposing some character's privates... which is funny, frankly.

4. VondyP

it just runs extremely poorly on the old consoles. like in some instances under 720p.

on the new gen it runs mostly okay from what ive read

5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

They were/are probably facing some legal stuff. False advertisement and the like, which is super crummy because I was stoked about this game. Was going to get it on PS4, but decided to wait until I got a PS5, probably won’t purchase at all now.

6. Tewa Titan

Tewa Titan Starter

Cyberpunk runs ok on the Xbox one X, I got it on PC and havent had any issues yet. CDPR last game The Witcher 3 had a lot of issues in the beginning too and they got them all squared away.

7. VondyP

I will probably get cyber punk for my series x at some point. I rarely pay 60 for any game though

8. WV2SoCalTitan

WV2SoCalTitan Starter

Ive been playing Cyberpunk for a few days on PC without any real issues other than being stuck in a door one point. But the playability is fine, and I'm not running anything special, i7 3770 and RX 480 gpu, which is about the equivalent of a ps4 pro.

9. Statz916

Statz916 Starter

Anyone still playing WOW? Im thinking about getting a membership today. Is there anything I need to do in order to play with yall? Do I have to join a certain server/world? Do I have to be a certain character so we all arent the same? I have no idea, its been a super long minute. Add me on Blizzard, Statz#1602

10. XO

XO Nevada Native

My kids got Luigi’s Mansion on switch.

I been on it all week. Game is awesome lol.

Also got the Switch Mario All-Stars with Mario 64, Mario Sunshine and Mario Galaxy.

I will not be told shít

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar