What game(s) are you playing now?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Ryudo, Jan 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Walking DEad EP 3 is out.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSpenisSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

3. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

Just finished Mass Effect 3, I didn't hate the ending really..except for SPOILER SPOILER destruction of the mass relays destroys every galaxy that they're in, so essentially it killed every living that that you've come to know in the Milky Way. If it wasn't for that I would have been fine with it.

Also played Uncharted 2 recently, pretty awesome. Tried to play 3 but I have the spinning ring issue when you put the disc in so I won't get to play that any time soon.

4. Titans Eternal

Wellllllllllll?

5. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I beat it last night. It was pretty good, think EP2 still stands out as the best though.

I'm not sure how I feel about the whole "your choices matter" thing. It's almost more illusion of choice. But still, it will be nice if I ever decide to play it again to play differently and see different cut scenes and reactions I guess.

Still one of the best (if not the best) game I've played this year. The 2 month waiting (when they said 1 month) is ridiculous though. And their lack of communication to customers is terrible and has soured me on their brand name.

6. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Finished up Walking Dead Episode 3 today. Really enjoyed it. Although this one may have actually been my least favorite. But that's not to say it was bad by any means. I'm with Alex, Episode 2 still stands out as the best by far.

One issue I had with this episode that I didn't have (or didn't notice) in the first two was some strange and out of place dialogue options. Like I'd be talking to someone and in the middle of their dialogue I'd get my "make a decision" dialogue prompt. And because it's timed I'd have to make a decision before the other character was even done with what they were saying. And a time or two it seemed like the question I was asked didn't even really make sense with what the character I was talking to was even saying. Did anyone else notice this?

7. Titans Eternal

I wanna know where the hell the two candy bars I had stashed in episode 1 are at.

8. Ryudo

Ryudo Farten Up

I beat Darksiders II recently. Loved it. Death is one of the coolest protagonists I seen in a while. He'd smack Kratos

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Kratos already killed Thanatos.

/end discussion

10. Ryudo

Ryudo Farten Up

Ah but that is a greek god. Not a horseman. Greek gods are confined to greece. Horseman can end a world in a flash and War did;) War detroyed the world and beat the destoyer. Death kicked wars behind and lopped off his arm just to show he loved him as a brother. Hell War thrust his Chaos Eater into Death chest and he didn't even flinch haha.Death also wiped out his entire race Minus he 3 brothers and sister. He is pretty much invulnerable. He can kill even what is already dead. He also has reaper form and with just a touch of his scythe you're dead. He has collected more souls than Kratos bad moods lol. Also Micheal Wincott..mostly Micheal Wincott. Top Dollar from the Crow:bliss:

But to each his own as everyone is entitled to their opinion. Death is my guy of course:cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar