What game(s) are you playing now?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Ryudo, Jan 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I’m in the fence about this one, it’s killing tinge reviews though

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

Xbox game reveal today was solid. New Halo, new forza, state of decay 3, new obsidian RPG (that looks like advanced skyrim), 2 big DLCs for outer worlds, all destiny 2 expansions plus one in november, new stalker (chernobyl) game for console/pc, new fable, like 20+ exclusives that i didnt mention and we didnt get tons of detail on.

Everything mentioned is included in GamePass, exclusive, and they didn't even announce like 10 of their studios new things, to be revealed later this year. (outer worlds and destiny are not exclusive but gamepass gets the expansions 4 free)

I am disappointed they didnt reveal pricing for the console though... I can't believe sony and MS are holding out this long.

3. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

thought I seen the new digital only Xbox is going to be like $200 but that seems way off

4. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

allegedly digital will be 200 and the real one will be 400... all rumors though

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

They’re playing chicken. It would not surprise me if the first to reveal the price was undercut by like $50 just because.

6. XO

XO Nevada Native

NASCAR HEAT 5

wooooooooooo

7. WV2SoCalTitan

WV2SoCalTitan Starter

Im interested to see how this turns out. The rumored specs are the equivalent to a $300 processor, $400-500 graphics card, $100+ hard drive, thats over $800 not including any other components. I understand they'll take a loss and plan to make it up on gamepass and other subscriptions, but to sell for less than half price of cost seems like a stretch.

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Consoles lose money. They always have for most of their lifecycle. The games and subscription services make up for it.

$60 for disc that costs $1 to press. Whew laddy.

9. Tewa Titan

Tewa Titan Starter

There's rumors that Xbox is going to make Xbox live free, gamepass will still be a thing. I guess you can't buy a 12 month script for live anymore. We will find out later this year, they have another show planned.

10. RTH

RTH Meh...

That is pretty common... don't make money off selling the TV, make it off selling all the accessories for it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar