What game(s) are you playing now?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Ryudo, Jan 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Sony's trash was most of the highly regarded games of the previous(current?) generation.

And let's not forget, if it's on Xbox, it's on PC. Literally no reason to own an Xbox.

#3021 Fry, Jun 14, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2020
  2. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

yes and if you own it on xbox, you also own it on PC now... cuz microsoft has gone deep into the cross platform sharing. while PS still pretends it's better with less features...

3. Fry

Good thing all my friends are on teams Sony and Nintendo.

4. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

dont pretend you have friends, when was the last time you played a multiplayer game with someone? lol

5. Fry

Probably PS3 days for online play. I stopped playing CoD and Madden because the quality dipped significantly. Why bother?

I definitely play couch co-op though.

Edit: Apparently I own CoD: Advanced Warfare. So I have played online during the PS4 days.

6. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

No, that would be the Switch.

7. Fry

Metacritic has 5 Switch exclusives with 90+, 7 Playstation exclusives with 90+, and 3 Xbox exclusives with 90+. 2 of Xbox's were Forza. Lol.

Just missing the cut for Sony was Horizon Zero Dawn, which is a travesty. My second-favorite game of the generation, outside of The Witcher.

8. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

Wow, you're referencing Metactitic in a non-ironic way. That's really sad, man.

• LOL LOL x 1
  9. Fry

Is there any metric that says Xbox makes good games?

10. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

Halo, Gears, Fable, Forza, Forza Horizons, Cuphead, Ori, Fable, and Killer Instinct are all generally highly regarded. Hell, even Sea of Thieves is highly regarded now that it's been updated with a bunch of content (for free).

And MS just bought a bunch of studios, so that list is just going to be added to.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar