What game(s) are you playing now?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Ryudo, Jan 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tewa Titan

Tewa Titan Starter

Ya this true that why I hope they "figure" it out, but the rational part of me could see this as just a way to push their Google fiber internet.

2. Tewa Titan

Tewa Titan Starter

It's hard to justify a 60$ purchase for a offline story driven game. I bought rdr2 did all I could do played through it 3 times but now it collects dust because the online is not that good. So if Sony continues to hang their hat on that notion in the future they have no future. Kids growing up now do care for those type of story driven games just a fact.

3. RTH

RTH Meh...

I expect RDR2 Online to get quite good... GTA 5 Online started out ok and got amazing.

4. RTH

RTH Meh...

Also, I spent $40.

5. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

i still love single player games, but i play multiplayer MUCH more, i truly want to play god of war and persona 5, but i cant justify buying a whole new console just for that.

honestly id probably buy a switch before a ps4 anyways, nintendo makes some great SP games also.

if switch really gets all xbox games streaming on their system, depending on how multiplayer is set up, i might just make the move to nintendo.

6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

RDR2
    GoW
    Spider-Man
    HZD
    Witcher 3
    BotW
    Resident Evil

7. Tewa Titan

Tewa Titan Starter

**** I meant don't care. Compared to when I was younger playing Metal Gear Solid on the Playstation was awesome and I got the original Xbox just for Halo and that story hooked me so much I bought all the books and read them. Now kids just want a vanilla online multi player game with shooting and loot boxes with useless skins. Don't get me wrong I still play fps games but I do feel the quality has gone down, hell half these games nowdays arent even finished at launch, thus they get boring. Theres gems though, I recently picked up boarder lands 2 and been playing that with the wife split screen having fun.

8. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

assassins creed odyssey, highly recommend

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

The battle royale games will go the way of DDR and Guitar Hero. It's a fad and will die out.

Single-player, story-driven games are a constant. Always will be.

Plus, there's no need for Sony, Microsoft, or Nintendo to make the online-only, free-to-play, multiplayer games. Independent studios do that themselves. The exclusives and fanboyism sell the consoles.

#2799 Fry, Mar 25, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2019
  10. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Sekiro early on is pretty brutal, moreso than Bloodborne or DS3

once you get going and have more than 2 healing items it's manageable..

but **** the early game was stupid, getting 2 shotted from mini-bosses with 1-2 heal items

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar