What game(s) are you playing now?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Ryudo, Jan 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RTH

RTH Meh...

2. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

playstation taking mass Ls on the cross platform front

resisting the trend is gonna leave people feeling salty when the next gen comes around, they need to embrace it or they might pay the price in the future

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

But Playstation is the console you have when you don't have friends to play with, right? Don't need cross play when you don't have anyone to play with.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Lol no it isn't. Same thing was said about cross-platform.They'll eventually do the smart thing but this happened all the way back with Rocket League and you know what's happened since? More and more Ps4s sold.

Fact of the matter is, the minority are the ones who care.

Microsoft did the same last gen anyway.

5. VondyP

It's not just cross play, but also cross save and carrying progress, the Fortnite community is currently up in arms at ps4 right now. That's a rather large market to be angering, ask Microsoft. (no physical discs omg)

Rocket League isn't Fortnite, and more games are doing cross platform playing and sharing, sony needs to get in line.

Also you know cross platform on the previous gen was a joke lol

Ps this isn't about this generation, it's about next. Microsoft already revealed theirs is in development , i think it's early, but it's coming

6. Fry

I just don't have much sympathy here. This is why I always harp on games being complete without microtransactions and in-game purchases. You give all the power to the devs and console creators and have to go with their flow.

7. VondyP

the only dev not going with the flow is playstation lol, i'm sure they will eventually but they are going about it all wrong

8. Fry

And players are at their will.

No sympathy from this guy for either Fortnite players or Sony for the blowback. Don't hand over the power of ownership and then be surprised when the power you gave away is abused.

#2578 Fry, Jun 13, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2018
  9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Rocket League was\is one of the most popular games.

Generally speaking, Sony don't do cross play with Microsoft. It exists for PC. I particularly don't care but this isn't unusual for Sony. And I get the business reason and I get the players reasons for it.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

This gave me a good chuckle though

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar