What game(s) are you playing now?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Ryudo, Jan 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Which map are you on?

2. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

velen still, cleared out the first map completely already

3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Yeah I cleared out the first one. Velen is pretty overwhelming in comparison lol. I'm gonna go back to it soon and see if I can get more into it.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

It's not easy to level up in The Witcher as well.

5. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

**** no its not, according to xbox ive played for 24 hours so far and i'm not even level 8 yet.

I'm assuming some of that is me hitting the pause button and setting the controller down from time to time... but still.

6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

LVL 53 in my PC play through and thats over 150 hours in.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I don't know how accurate that playtime counter is (the game version). But either way, it's a slog.

8. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

No it isn't. And I don't like how you can only activate a limited number of your upgrades from leveling up. Granted I don't play a ton of these types of games so maybe this is common practice. But I'm not really accustomed to it. Seems kinda lame.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Yeah that's also annoying. Here are 1000 possible upgrades. But you can only use 9.

10. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Having only had my PS4 for a few months, these are the titles I've played:

Uncharted 4- Liked it quite a bit. But it was kind of a grind toward the end and I was ready for it to be over.

Arkham Knight- Didn't like it. Quite playing about 8-10 hours into it.

Witcher 3- It's okay but I got bored with it pretty quickly as well. I'll probably go back to it at some point but am in no hurry.

Nothing has really blown me away yet. I've honestly had a lot more fun playing the Mega Man Legacy Collection than any of the above lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar