What game(s) are you playing now?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Ryudo, Jan 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I generally don't unless I really enjoy the game and I will go back to it. But in this case, I need to delete it because it takes up a good chunk of my disk space.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Yeah, most of it you can do yourself. Playing co-op improves your bolt numbers too.

Just have to remember the million bolt thing is you need to have 1 million in your account at the one time, it's not a cumulative thing (thus why I haven't upgraded everything).

Let me know if you need help, I quite liked the game and happy to play it again.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

I think achievements are dumb. Only one time in my gaming career have I gone out of the way to get them, and that was in WoW to get an undead dragon mount.

Achievements just for the sake of points...no ty

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I find they add an extra challenge or reason to replay something.

5. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I totally agree. I could care less about trophies/achievements. I play tons of PS3 but I'm only like a level 6 "player" or whatever on there. Because the only trophies I have are the ones I just happened upon. I've never actively sought them out.

Not knocking any of the trophy hunters though. Just not my thing. I play games mainly for the story/experience. And nothing takes me out of the experience and makes me remember I'm just playing a game like having to collect 100 coffee mugs or whatever insignificant item it is. Plus some of that stuff really is a grind and starts to feel like work.

Even the Riddler trophies on Arkham get on my nerves. And I love those games. It just feels so dumb to me.

6. Preditan

Preditan --- --- --- --- Staff

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzTrYk0VWu0"]PlayStation 3 PS3 Trophy Sound Effect - YouTube[/ame]

Ahhhh....never gets old.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I knock full-on trophy hunters because they are oddly serious about it.

8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I liked the Riddler trophies because they are sometimes fun, and more importantly, unlock some really cool items. Otherwise, I don't waste much time with things like that.

9. Preditan

Preditan --- --- --- --- Staff

Honestly, some games out there have no replay value at all after you finish the single player/campaign, but trophies can change that. Gives you a reason to play it through again.

10. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Yea

I mean the minute you start making fun of someone for going after trophies, is the minute you should log off and try and get laid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar