What game(s) are you playing now?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Ryudo, Jan 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

The PSN+ deal is awesome. If we get the same games that the USA do, I'll have about 9 new games to play.

2. Preditan

Preditan --- --- --- --- Staff

You guys are getting most of the games that we got. I know you are getting infamous 2 and LBP2. You're also getting Motorstorm: Apocolypse, which the USA does not get, and I am jealous of that.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

If we could figure out a way, I'd trade you Motorstorm for Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One.

4. Ryudo

Ryudo Farten Up

5. BlitzerTitan

BlitzerTitan Starter

Amazing i just finished Skies of Arcadia last night. I've had it for years and started playing it again a couple days ago. Definitely in my top 15-10 games of all time. The next game i'll get on will be a Resident Evil Directors Cut.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

[​IMG]

I am not a retro gamer at all. But I'll be damned, this nes rpg was light years ahead of its time. Pretty incredible game.

7. Ryudo

Ryudo Farten Up

Kinda a downer the NES port was butchered.
    Falcom is one of my fave developers. Try the Ys series. Start with Ys Chronicles on PSP. Remake of the 8o's game.
    Ys I & II is my fave game ever made

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I'm trying to platinum Spider-man Shattered Dimensions and also played Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One

9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I picked up AC Revelations after waiting for too long. Really got hooked at Brotherhood so I figured I had better finish this one before 3 comes out.

Was going to pick up 007 reloaded, but the guy talked me out of it and from the way it sounds, I am glad he did.

Also put in my pre order for Borderlands 2. Really excited for that one.

10. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Good man. I played Borderlands today, still fun. Npc hitboxes piss me off sometimes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar