What exactly is wrong with L. Thompson?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Playmaker, Jan 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 10ECTyrant

10ECTyrant What! Tip Jar Donor

Remeber LT is the same guy that was cut by the Bengles...................enough said.

2. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

And at the time where they were still the Bungles no less

3. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

eeew what a thought!

[​IMG]

4. 10ECTyrant

10ECTyrant What! Tip Jar Donor

http://www.titansonline.com/news/newsmain_detail.php?PRKey=4198

S LAMONT THOMPSON

(on game)

We knew what they liked to do and tried to stop them from doing what they like to do. We tried to get them in some uncomfortable situations.

(on Colts last touchdown drive)

He (Peyton Manning) is one of the better quarterbacks in the league and I PROBABLY SHOWED HIM MY DEFENSE ONE TOO MANY TIMES. That happens when you have a quarterback like that. We just didn’t make the play.

5. I just never want to see his hair bobbling up and own on the end of every deep ball play, new starting safety PLEASE...

6. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Him and Schwartz are the two geniuses of our Defense. :ha:

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

that was against daunte culpepper :hmm:

i still like the mccardell pump fake. i didnt even get angry when that happened, i just shook my head.

8. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Yeah the only popping on the McCardell fake was LT's elastic waistband.

I wasn't mad either- not even surprised. In fact, I was entertained and relieved that he demonstrated his ineptness. I thought surely there is no excuse to start him any more.

9. DannyPitts

DannyPitts "Put a Sock in It" champ

I'd rather see Calvin Lowry out there than LT. Hell, Lamont Thompson disgraces the nickname "LT". He isn't even worthy of a nickname.

10. that keenan mccardell thing was classic, he still had both hands on the ball when he did it... lamont is just a disgrace to his family

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar