What does Fitz do well?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by rodgev, Sep 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Greene could be back this week, his presence will be huge.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. Razorbacks

Razorbacks #WooPIgSooie

He's a vet.. give him credit for that at least! :yes:

3. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Greene has the vision that Battle lacks. He's been a missing piece of the equation the past 2 weeks. He can get outside as well as pound it between the tackles. When he's in its not an automatic dive or trap play. The offense is more versatile.

I'm hoping he boosts the run game this week as well.

4. crypta333

crypta333 Starter

:spank::stfu:

5. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

I do like the fact that he does have experience but it was with buffalo when they were not that good so IDK what to really think about it

6. crypta333

crypta333 Starter

This team has confidence in its ability. Us fans need to have the same!

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Razorbacks

Razorbacks #WooPIgSooie

Fitz may be the more experienced QB.. but locker was hot .. and everyone knows that you never leave the table when you're on a heater. Unfortunately, we got pushed off the table :disappointed:

8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Dude... He's a turnover machine and that's exactly what we don't need. Our defense will keep us in games, but in order for us to keep

I would be pleased if he only turns the ball over once a game (assuming it's not horrendous and a pick 6 or something). That's how worried I am about this guy. I'm afraid he's gonna be throwing 2+ picks a game and possibly a fumble or two. The only good news is he can throw for a lot of yards, but unless he gets on the same page as our receivers that won't be able to happen.

But hey, according to TST he is the answer at QB. Lololololol

9. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

Very hard to do when the most important player on your team who is playing at his best gets knocked out for 4-8 weeks. Who knows if he comes back healthy after the injury either.

10. crypta333

crypta333 Starter

We all hate that Locker got hurt. I truly believe that the Jets game was the turning point for Jake and the offense to start putting together some decisive wins. They really came together as a unit. But nothing we can do about it now. Try to stay positive till Jake gets back and hope he can pick up where he left off.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar