What do you want to see Saturday against the Pack?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CJtheBeast, Aug 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

What do you want to see this Saturday from the team? Areas of concern? Areas where you think we'll look good?

Personally, I want to see an uptempo offense move the chains and break away from our 3 year lull. I want to see better protection from our O-line and consistent positive gains from our backs. If we could get better production out of our run game this year, and Locker stays healthy, we could be dangerous.

I also want to see our defense consistently get pressure. I've been hearing that Horton is going to be dialing up the blitz very often so I'm hoping to see an aggressive well coached defense that not only gets pressure, but sacks and turnovers.

Looking forward to another year of Titans football.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

The easiest and maybe most critical thing will be composure. We need to play disciplined football and eliminate the dumb penalties. Whiz has said all training camp we're too anxious on defense, preseason is the time you clean that up.

• High Five High Five x 4
  3. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Can't name how many times we've come up with big stops, gained moementum, and then somebody jumps off-sides, they get a first, and go on to score.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. JCBRAVE

Since we're going to be blitzing almost every play now (thank God), its imperative we get that under control now before it kills us in real games.

5. Rudad

Rudad Starter

It's preseason. Just see improvement, especially from the OL. Biggest battles I see is for CB and place kicker. Think everything else gas been decided. Want to see Mettenberger and see how he does.

6. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

That's got to be the most sickening feeling of all. Big Game. ...D makes huge stop....... then that damn yellow banner shows up on the tv screen. NOooooooooooo!!!

If or D wants to jump and kill some people, cool, but get it out of your system against GB. Let's see some discount double check late hits on that Rodgers idiot

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. JCBRAVE

If we're getting any in its gonna have to be fast.

After missing a bunch of games last year I wouldn't expose my franchise QB to too many meaningless plays.

I dont expect to see much of either Rodgers or Locker this weekends game.

8. Rudad

Rudad Starter

Probably lot of Mettenberger. Usually preseason games bland offense and bland defense . I want to see Sankey and see how he does.

9. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

I fully expect to see Locker. Dude needs game time. If he's gonna get hurt in the preseason, then we need to know now.

10. JCBRAVE

You'll see him, but for how long? I think last year he played 20 plays or about that and got yanked with the other starters.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar