What do you think the Vikings do at QB?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Feb 6, 2018.

?
  1. Sam Bradford

10.5%
  2. Teddy Bridgewater

52.6%
  3. Case Keenum

31.6%
  4. Other QB

5.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

I think Keenum is gone.

Just like Mularkey, I feel like anything short of winning a Super Bowl, they have no desire to keep him.

He had a good year. But I could see that staff thinking he played out of his mind this year and even then, it wasn't an elite level of play.

2. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

What is the alternative? It's easier to replace a coach who runs an ineffective 1990s offensive scheme than it is to replace an efficient QB.

3. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

Thing is, I'm not trying to take a shot at Keenum. I've liked the guy since he was setting records in college. If I was Minnesota, I'd try to bring him back.

But they went an entire season, after every game saying "we're gonna re-evaluate our QB's this week and name the starter later."

Dude had to go out and win/keep his job every week. Granted, that's how it should pretty much go. No need to get complacent in the NFL.

But that added with the fact the one time his defense doesn't play like the 85 Bears, they get blown out.

Also, he's a smaller sized QB. Unless you're Russell Wilson and Houdini the **** out of a majority of your plays every game, there is still a stigma against QB's that don't have that elite size or arm strength.

He's 29, and this was his first year where he looked like a legit starter.

So it wouldn't shock me if the Vikings mindset was "we can upgrade our QB position." or decide to stay the course and believe Teddy is still their future.

4. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

Vikings should bring in another QB like Cousins or Eli.
    Teddy - no idea how he'll be after that horrific leg injury
    Sam - well he's always injured and can never play more than 4 games
    Case - played great this season but they're not sold on him for the long term

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar