What do you really think of Cortland?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SawdustMan, Nov 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

kvb?

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Raistmagic

Raistmagic Starter

Love him. I have no problem with what happened. He got in Andre's head.

3. The_Jerr83

The_Jerr83 Camp Fodder

He is making a name for himself for all the wrong reasons. He will get a bad reputation if he keeps this up. IMO he needs to cover better to get more respect.

4. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Chris Henry??

5. joeman546

joeman546 Rookie

Reasons why I love Courtland Finnegan(when hes "dirty"):

Because he is small and mean.

Because regardless of the caste system you invision, you are actually his b&)&h and not the other way around.

Because we arent the same team when he isnt flagged.

Because he will tackle you before you make that catch, to hell with the penalty.

Because Chuck Cecil might actually be his relative in some way.

Because he will come over to the other end of the field if he has to in order to tackle you regardless if you are in bounds or not.

Because "When a flag is thrown in the general viscinity of Courtland Finnegan, it's usually on Courtland Finnegan."

So no i am not tired of it

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

laggaarreettee blount

7. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

We have a winner... :D

8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

We need 10 more Finnegans on defense.

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I think it's ok until he gets flagged. I want him to push the edge because soft players will not like it. Nobody likes a player in your face all day and in your space. not even me. And for the most part he seems to stay out of trouble, always teetering on the edge of it. I think you need players like this. but you do have to stay just on the edge and you need to be able to back it up some. He does that. It's nice to have someone covering a guy rather than sitting back. Today, I don't think he went over the edge. I think he has to push the envelope a bit to try and bring us back.

10. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

It almost seemed like Finny was the only person on our 53 man roster that didn't absolutely give up as soon as the opening kick-off.

Finny IMO is the defensive version of Hines Ward. Is he the best? No. Is he top ten? If not he is on the fringes of it. Will he try to rip your head off on any given play? Yeah pretty much.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar