What do you drive?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by __pg, Jan 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. __pg

__pg Digital Ninja

That citröen is awesome!

Sounds about like me, but I'm working my fingers to the bone for a prancing horse. :) Got any pics of this Bentley?

2. cajuntitan

cajuntitan 26.2ers can do it for hrs

Louisiana doesn't require a front plate either, but Texas does. Just in case you wanted to know?

I'm boring I drive a 2005 Ford Explorer, but my favorite mode of transportation is...

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

Peugeot 107

Cheap and fun car - and cheap to drive! (At least the gas prices is increasing in America, so you'll learn do drive European cars - fun and economical).

Haven't got any great pics with the alloy rims though.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Been playing around with getting some stripes on it and perhaps lower it a bit.
    It's all photoshop... - could be something like this (add the rims to it)
    [​IMG]

4. __pg

__pg Digital Ninja

Man that think looks fun! I like where your going with the all black and red rim tape! :) I wish we'd get all those manufacturers here: Peugeot, Renault, Fiat, etc... they all have such fun little cars!

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I would not touch a Renault if you gave me one. Just as soon have a Yugo.

Fiat, possibly. I have no idea why US market does not have these micro cars, other than they would poach more profitable auto sales. Pretty sure that is only reason they are not sold here.

I expect the Tata to be brought here only because they have no reason NOT to sell them in the US.

FWIW I had a Subaru Sherpa while in Australia and it was a blast and got 55+mpg as well. Gotta love living in the desert with a car with no AC. Only possible because 99% of destinations were only 5 mins from anywhere else in town.

6. wtenn

wtenn Starter

We have a 2005 Honda Accord and a 1997 Toyota Camry.

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

22" wheels on a 67 mustang? I hope that's a joke. Even the pink part doesn't sound as bad as the 22" wheels. Hideous.

8. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Smash, making the pictures huge does NOT make your car look bigger!! :ha:

Also your plate is showing in the first picture ;)

My vehicles (no pictures sorry):
    2003 Audi A4
    1990 Audi 80

9. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Dude, that car would fit in my purse! There's no way I could drive something that small. The obnoxious Southerner in me dictates that I drive big 'ol trucks and cars. I'd roll with a gun rack and loaded rifle in the Hummer if it was still leagal!

10. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

Here they're resized to fit the page?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar