What do we still need to do?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by oilerstruck, Sep 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paraconspiracy

paraconspiracy long time browser no more

that doesnt matter. yes it was hills man... but thompson was in a zone... thats his man too. not to mention he let a much slower man get him turned around backwards and he finally brought him down about 60 yards after he was supposed to. its not like the guy was behind the coverage... he caught it in front of our safety. our last line of defense. thompson blows. he coulda fell in front of the guy... the confusion would've slowed him down more than thompson did

.. oh... i see somebody pretty much just said the same thing

2. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Seriously watch the play again. LT was slotted to cover the deep man which he shifted to. The WR lined up on the right ran a streak so LT moved to that side of the field. LT was racing back across the field because he saw Hill's blow coverage because he bit so hard on the play action. LT had no chance to tackle the WR on the first pass he pretty much knew it and recovered enough to get back in the play. If anyone Hill should be the one you are screaming at. He should have been with that guy step by step but was completely burned.

3. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I don't think we're going to have much choice for another DE. Savage is going to get to play quite a few snaps it seems. Sean Conover might get activated from the PS.

Jonathon Orr might get cut if that happens, or Casey Cramer once Erron Kinney returns.

I really expect no more splashes, so to speak.

It's Wednesday. I think we're going to war.

4. The Don

The Don Upsetting The Apple Cart

fix the sound in the North endzone. Kill the stale video clips. Have T-Rac run down Hope Hines. First fix the scoreboards and then replace them. Update the jumbotrons, north and south, and then add more east and west. Less advertisements, more football. (I sent these requests on everyone's behalf to Don MacLachlan a couple of weeks ago, and he called me when he got my letter)

Get US FANS back in the game, and watch the team feed from us.

5. Blazing Arrow

You need to update your sig Don.

6. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

LenDale and Henry are not the same back..they are similar..but def. not the same

7. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I'm glad you got a call, Don. Actually, I'm a bit shocked.

8. Ewker

Ewker Starter

sure it matters. If Hill was doing his job then Lamont wouldn't have had to.

9. Blazing Arrow

Lamont was doing his job by shifting to the streaker. If PacMan had been beat and Lamont had moved to cover the BLOWN COVERAGE and Favre had bombed to the other receiver who would have been in single everyone would be riding Lamont for not doing his job. Can't have it both ways. His zone is not the entire field.

10. fairwin

fairwin stop hitting yourself

Carlos Hall is available.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar