What can we do to get Jake Locker?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Shanvhere, Dec 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shanvhere

Shanvhere Elite

i mean can we sacrifice a goat, prey to Allah, do a rain dance, BEG BUD TO TRADE UP! I mean come on this kids a beast I want him in red white and sky blue!

2. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

I expect no QB change because of the CBA nonsense. I'm even hesitant to say that there will be a coaching change...(saddens me).

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

After last night why anyone would still want Jake Locker is beyond me. The guy didn't even complete a pass until the second half of the game. He's had four games when he completed less than 50% of his passes this year.

The guy just seems like a bigger, faster version of Kyle Parker to me.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. xBrah

xBrah Hope we get a new SS

not sure why we'd want him.. he looked pretty awful this year

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

That second half vs. Nebraska last night was pretty good, but it didn't make me think "oh we gotta have this guy".

6. eds clothing

eds clothing Camp Fodder

You can have Jake if Luck doesn't come out there aren't any Qb I won't form the draft. Jake has been terrible this year his stock has dropped.

7. 24

24 Starter

To be fair, the Nebraska secondary is very good. And, the Huskies offensive line is not. He'll be taken in the 2nd round, unless some desperate team reaches for him mid-1st. He was never rated very highly by professional scouts, even last year. He's still just living off the hype from Todd McShay.

As for not changing QBs this year, it could be a blessing in disguise. Next year's class will be really good, especially if Luck stays another year. The rookie cap should be in place with this 2011 draft, so there will be no financial incentive for juniors to declare this year.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I'm a Nebraska fan and Washington looked nothing like the team we romped on earlier in the year. Locker impressed the h3!! out of me, his passing was far from great but he laid it all out on the line to get that win last night. He showed that he has heart, toughness and is willing to do what it takes to win.

I'm not saying that we should draft him much less trade up to draft him, BUT he had a damn good game last night and he deserves some props for that.

9. Shanvhere

Shanvhere Elite

Thats what I meant, he has what HEART, unlike a certain QB I know. I want players who want to play and be coached. Maybe not by Jeff but on the Titans. And the 2 with "it sucks" are VY groupies.

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Can you name a quarterback who couldn't throw consistently that was good in the NFL? We shouldn't take a guy who's Doug Flutie the remix in the first round.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar