What are we doing JRob?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Thanos22, Mar 20, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

John Brown for 3 million the raiders gave would have been nice. Would have been ok with Marvin Jones too. We need another wr and cb. Then we need to hit on WR, CB,OLB, and T in the draft. It is a good draft for CB and WR and there are nice prospects at edge as well.

More I look at it the Autry signing maybe the best one so far.

If I was a Colts fan I would really be upset. They have money and have done nothing just like the Jags. And we all know the texans are a dumpster fire. We patch a few holes we should win the division for the 2nd year in a row for the first time, I think, since Mac 9 days!

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. 10ECTyrant

10ECTyrant What! Tip Jar Donor

You are now on JRob’s kill list!
    You have been put on notice.

• LOL LOL x 2
  3. Titanoiler51

Titanoiler51 Starter

I am guessing we are waiting to get a WR and CB in the 1-2 mill range. And they are pretty confident that if they wait, they can get someone comparable to Jon Brown at WR at a lower price. Right now, with all the talent out there, waiting makes a ton of sense.

4. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

I’m perfectly happy with the moves he’s made, but some things to consider... the 1st round in this draft could be cheaper than ever. A lot of teams are still over the cap. They could be looking to trade back so that they don’t have to ink a first rounder that’s going to make their cap situation worse, and especially with so many of them in that situation, they may be willing to trade back for a lot less draft capital than usual. Also, as mentioned, something like half the teams are still over the cap. This could be the busiest June cuts we’ve ever seen. There could be opportunities. We have to keep ourselves in position to capitalize on those opportunities, should they come up. I’m glad that we didn’t blow our wad on someone like Marvin Jones. I’d much rather take a chance that we’re going to find a difference maker for years to come.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  5. Titanoiler51

Titanoiler51 Starter

Great points. June cuts could be a blood bath.

6. Thanos22

Thanos22 Rookie

You were prolly happy with signing Clowney and beasley last year too lmao

7. Thanos22

Thanos22 Rookie

You're forgetting davis, smith, kelly, and Humphries

8. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

JRob must have screwed over you sister or daughter or stole your wife or something. It doesn’t matter what he did you wouldn’t be happy.

You just don’t like him. your opinion ions about the running of this team are not even remotely founded in any fact. It’s all dislike for JRob.

• LOL LOL x 1
  9. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

Not really, no

10. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

The jags have signed a lot of players and so has Houston. The Colts and Eagles haven’t done anything. It’s clear why the Eagles haven’t. Unclear why the Colts haven’t. You would think they would have at least fought to keep Autry.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar