What are we doing JRob?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Thanos22, Mar 20, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thanos22

Thanos22 Rookie

Are we seriously considering going into the draft with this many holes? You could have got fuller, one of the best corners in the league, for 9 million.....instead you're sitting on your lard ass doing nothing and banking on your poor drafting skills. We need another cb and another decent wr....hell if no one wants butler bring him back. Otherwise you're basically pissing away our season!

• Take a Chill Pill Take a Chill Pill x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
  2. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

I think JRob is really sticking to not restructuring any contracts and we are pretty much out of money for FA's.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. titansfan769

titansfan769 Starter

its pretty frustrating, I feel like I manage the team better in Madden lol

but for real, I don't understand this off season... good thing is we did make the AFC Championship game with Corey Davis and Humphries haha

I have faith, I am still a Jrob guy but this draft and remaining off season will determine alot

4. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Fuller was going to play with Fangio again. Don’t think that was ever open for discussion.

5. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

I still think we sign some players but they will be dirt cheap practice squad level players

6. Thanos22

Thanos22 Rookie

Actually we have a a good bit of money still!!

7. piepsilon

piepsilon Starter

Fuller was never an option. He had a deal in place with Fangio even before he was released. Relax.

8. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

This thread has been started during free agency EVERY year this site has been around.

• LOL x 5
    • Hit the Target x 4
    • High Five x 2
    • Cheers x 2
    • Winner x 1
  9. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

I feel pretty good about things right now. I didnt like last years offseason at all, which is funny because all season long I was saying I cant wait til the offseason to see what we do, then I was really disappointed. This season I really didnt expect much and wow, its been exciting.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar