What about Tyrod Taylor? The Guy Has Skills.

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by XO, Apr 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XO

XO Nevada Native

I'm just wondering what people think about taking Taylor in the later rounds.

I would like to see Tennessee take a chance on him in the 5th or 6th even if they take a QB first or second. Take two this year!

The guy has skills and he has potential to be a player in this league. Get him in to camp and see what he can do.

2. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Deuce Wayne bought this up about a month ago.

I doubt we spend a pick on, Tyrod. The guy has a strong arm and put up good stats. But, I just don't see him being anymore than just a average QB at best. Don't get me wrong, he is a really good athlete though. Just don't see him being anything special in the NFL.

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Philly will scoop him up in the 3rd-4th and he'll take over for Vick within a couple seasons.

Kid is ridiculously slept on and it makes zero sense. Yet other crap prospects like Colin freaking Kaepernick are 1st round worthy? Really?

4. XO

XO Nevada Native

Seriously I'm watching the Year of the Quarterback and Tyrod is interesting. He put up solid numbers at Va. Tech and was lights out at the combine and pro days.

Why is nobody talking about this guy? I think he can be as effective or even better than Vick. Somebody will get a heck of a player if they draft him.

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

He's basically Vick minus the top-end speed, but with better accuracy passing. It seems to balance out to me.

The guy had people in the backfield every snap yet still managed to do very well. He keeps plays alive like nobody's business.

6. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Honestly, I liked him. The guy has a laser and made plenty of "WOW" plays throughout his career. I can see him getting a Pat White type gig to start his career.

7. XO

XO Nevada Native

I'm officially on the Tyrod bandwagon. If he is there in the 5th we need to take him. Go in to camp with two rookies and Collins/ or some other vet. Let Tyrod put Rusty away for good.

8. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

If we can get him with a 5th onward, I'm game, at that point we're really not investing a ton.

9. XO

XO Nevada Native

Watching Vick coach him up and mentor him makes me want the Titans to take him even more.
    The guy is money on the whiteboard. He knows his coverages and reads.
    Not "errrr 36"

How is Cam Newton going to be the number one pick and this guy is going unnoticed?

I feel bad for not noticing Taylor sooner.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar