Rumor WFAN -NY Mentions GM Ross & HC Coughlin To Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by PassTitansPass, Jan 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

The Disciplinarian and the guy with Napoleon Syndrome, oh joy.

• LOL LOL x 1
  2. titanthakur

titanthakur Pro Bowler

I'm open to having someone young come in like Gase to learn for 5 years then take over when Coughlin retires. I think having a veteran presence like Coughlin here would do wonders for a young coach to be.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
  3. JCBRAVE

THIS roster this year no one, but we've gone out and signed Super Bowl winners and its gotten us nothing. Winning a Super Bowl is great and all but its just another game, hardily a determining factor for things to come. You put too much stock in that games value the following years.

#63 JCBRAVE, Jan 6, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2016
    • Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
  4. JCBRAVE

Psh lol
    Dick Jauron sucked
    Steve Spagnolo really sucked
    Bobby Petrino really really sucked

lets face it, Tom Coughlin is not the guy you hire to mentor a young coach..

• WTF?! WTF?! x 1
  5. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

At this point I would be OK with it....he is a discipline guy first and foremost...Good Lord knows this team needs it.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Making it and winning TWO is a big difference...fishface made it to one...he has WON two.

7. RTH

RTH Meh...

Hire him just to whip this team "into shape", at the very least.

8. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Mara was interviewed and rarely do you hear anything out of his mouth that doesn't make sense. But he all but admitted Voughlin was out but the blame for his last three seasons really is on the gm and his staff because they had 3 bad drafts and it was the lack of personnel. Two why wadCpughlin forced out but they kept Reese and his staff?

They like their last 2 drafts.

Read, they hit a home run with ODB!

When the owner is admitting the gm and scouts screwed up for years...why eould we want any of those guys? No way eould Coughlin come here with Reese Jr as his GM!

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

No coach (Gase, Kelly) that has a 99.9% of being a head coach this upcoming season would even consider being or staying an OC for the next 5 years "to learn."

In their eyes, they already have learned and paid their dues. They want their chance.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  10. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Like I said...I wasn't comparing coaching record. I was just saying just because you've been to a Super Bowl and even won one or two doesn't mean it's the only thing to base a guy off of.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar