We've got the Colts this week..

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by cdy_hitt, Nov 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well I was wondering!!!

2. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

AFC SOUTH DIVISION
    Indianapolis can clinch division title with:

1) IND win, OR
    2) JAX loss, OR
    3) IND tie + JAX tie.

We need to hold off this celebration.

3. zackmann

zackmann Guest

my question: Is Bob Sanders playing?

If so, we probably lose handedly...he really makes their run D good...

but without him, I think we can run all over them...

and my next question, how well will Lamont and Hill play? If those 2 get beat over and over, we are also in trouble...

4. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

No Horse Crossing in LP

Attached Files:

5. zackmann

zackmann Guest

i'm also curious if Thornton is ready to play all game yet? He played excellent against the colts in the first meeting this year...we need him....

just say no to sirmon...

6. thought that was intentional too...

defensive back blitzing will be ideal in this game, unfortunately, I'm not sure that will happen, also, last week, on the defensive line, KVB only had 1 qb hurry, AH played alright, he caused the 2nd interception, apart from that, nothing...

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

we cant go into this game with the same defensive scheme we did last time. for one, we'll get picked apart. manning will have seen what we're doing and it just wont work again. secondly, addai is starting to be a very effective runner, which means we cant just rish three and drop 8 into coverage like we did before.

i thought haynensworth and smith were dominant for most of the game. the giants got a lot of their yards on cutbacks to conover's side. shockey did a really good job of sealing him off the edge.

8. Brian

Brian Big Fan

:makefun: Clots

9. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Fisher made some comments this morning that they did a lot of divisional work in the offseason, and have some different things planned for this game. We'll see how it goes, I just hope we can play as well as we did in their house. I'd love to see a win, we've let them handle us for too long.

10. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

I like calling them the Clots- good job, even if it was unintentional. Pacman did an amazing job on Harrison last time, completly shut him down. The reason Marvin got his TD, was because Jones got hurt on a play, had to sit out one play, we put Woolfolk on Marvin and guess who Peyton throws to on the next play...

expect a lot of tricks this week, I mean trick plays, risk taking, fakes, onside kicks, fake punts, Drew Bennett throwing (maybe to VY), Pacman playing a good amount of time on offense- it will be an exciting game to watch- forget my prediction on Friday- I'll say it now- Titans 35 Colts 31- UPSET BABY, MAN IM EXCITED, WISH IT WAS ON THURSDAY!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar