we're we could be

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by VOLS_and_TITANS, May 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

2. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

Why did you quote yourself? Is that an Alabama thing also?

3. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

@jplusip
    You know how I know I didn't type that?

It's a run-on sentence, and I'm not from Alabama.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Boring Boring x 1
  4. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

You know where else we could be

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. jbrit

jbrit Starter

Accident. inter webs is hard.

6. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

we're are my keys

7. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

yup...i dont think there was any offers. i mean its was reported all chip offered tampa was this and next years first for #1...and he really threw together 5 players and 4 picks or whatever for 2???? sure

8. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

To be fair though, Kelly isn't just gonna come out and say "Yeah, I was trying to trade player X, Y, and Z.... sucks we couldn't get a deal done."

I'm not saying he for sure did offer those players. But IF he did offer them up he now has to engage in some serious damage control considering a deal didn't happen.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Kelly came out and said one his players - Evan Mathis - has been on the trading block for 2 years and no one has made any offers.

10. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

That means he really hates Mathis for whatever reason. Lol

He has an aversion to any and every Andy Reid player remaining. That's all.

He absolutely did make us an offer for the #2 pick. There's no doubt about that. I have a hard time believing the offer that was reported, but Chip would be lying if he said he didn't even try.

I thought he admitted to talking with us, but knew pretty much right away he wasn't going to be able to afford what we were demanding.

Either Chip has a very strange love for Bradford or he traded him thinking for whatever reason that he'd have more trade value than Foles... and then it all blew up in his face.

Hope he fails hard and goes back to college, honestly. Biggest mistake the Eagles made was giving him full control of the team. That's insane. Let him coach. That's what he was hired to do. Don't make him the damn GM... that's already caused a lot of insanity.

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar