were not done yet!!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin1, Oct 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amy

amy Starter

"Titans are giving opposing coaches a cheat sheet on how to bet them. Until they fix all the problems they can't win a game because all the opposing coaches know exactly what to do."

Absolutely. They players know the play calling is awful, the opposition regard it as a gift from heaven, and here we are, still winless and still using the same plays!!! In my world, that is the head coach's fault. I know Fisher is stubborn as a mule, but I would think that four abysmal games would embarrass even he! We will see if that is the case. When Peyton makes us look like Podunk High next week, just maybe Coach's eyes will be opened and he will see the light!! Amen!!! :)

2. low0r

low0r Camp Fodder

Am I correct in thinking that we would have to beat the colts, texans, jags and colts again to have a shot at the division? Meaning, if we lose this Sunday, our only hope is a wildcard?

My numbers may be off, but I think thats right...

3. soccerman77

soccerman77 Starter

If Garrard, Sanchez, Schaub melted oour secondary, Manning and Brady will kill it..

Sorry, no doubt this team is 0-6 going into the bye.

4. TitansWillWin1

TitansWillWin1 Camp Fodder

baltimore didnt expose anything. we lost that games by our selves due to the the three turnovers in the red zone!!! Otherwise we would have won that game.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

No we're not done just yet mathematically anyways. If this team has any business being included in any kinds of playoff talk, we have to win now. Indianapolis and New England back to back after losing six straight games is the ultimate test. Here is when you find out what your made of. And for no other reason then that we've done it before, there's still hope. Unfortunately we have no corners this week and were facing the best two teams passing in the AFC. I got a baaad feeling.

6. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Yes, we all realize that. What you're failing to realize is that means absolutely nothing. We could have went 16-0 last year. We could have won the Super Bowl. But we didn't. And we're not 3-1, we're 0-4. Losing three games by 13 points then getting blown out by a mediocre team doesn't tell me anything good about our team. It says when we should win we cant finish the game and we're still crappy enough to get blown out by the Jags. Every QB that has gone against us thus far has thrown for 250+ yards and multiple TD's. Our pass D is a joke and teams are just playing some pitch and catch against a high school defense. Playoffs are almost out of the question, winning the division makes me think you're crazy. You know how many undefeated teams there are in the AFC right now? The second wild card team will probably be 10-6.

7. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

Playoffs! Playoffs! Don't talk about Playoffs! You kidding me!? I just want us to win a game!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar